University Club

Contractor: Bulley & Andrews

Architect: Antunovich Associates Architects

Owner: University Club of Chicago

Project Type: Hospitality / Retail

Project Delivery Method: Lump Sum

Project Description:

The University Club of Chicago is a private social club located at 76 East Monroe Street at the corner of Michigan Avenue & Monroe Street in downtown Chicago, Illinois.  Construction of the building began in 1907 and completed in 1909 and is arguably the first "gothic skyscraper".

Other Newly Awarded Projects